Friday, November 7, 2014

Displaying Bead Crochet

 I like creatively displaying my jewelry, even at home.  Above, I mixed up some Apoxie Sculpt and attached it to one of my paintings.  I particularly like this one.
In the green one, I used Command Picture Hanging Strips.  After taking this photo, I can see that the painting needs lighter color, muted tones and a strong transition from dark to light.  But, I'm happy with the Command Strips.  Tomorrow is our local art fair.  I painted some abstracts portraits and a couple of paintings that took on a life of their own.  I will be posting soon.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great idea to use the clear Command strips, but I think the epoxy sculpt hooks are more artistic, thus more YOU. A perfect mix of contrasts IN THE FIRST PIC. Watching for an Art Fair report, have fun!