Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Lights Necklace

One of my favorite holiday necklaces.  I wore it to a holiday party that was phenomenal.   It was so well organized from the seating to the entertainment.  A few well spoken words about speaking the truth, lightening your heart and standing in grace; being able to look at yourself in the mirror at the end of the day--that it all starts there with the gift of self respect.  Brought tears to my eyes. Thank goodness the hilarious entertainment followed.  It was really memorable.  I came home inspired and started sculpting.  Hopefully I'll get it posted soon.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

You will!
That party, at which you were deeply touched by the message of self respect, is where you were meant to wear this adorable necklace. It was a "light bulb moment" for you. Sorry. ;)

Marlene Brady said...

Good one! It was truly a light bulb moment! Thanks Barbara.