Monday, March 26, 2012

Polymer Clay Demo and Sale

"Pipe Dreams", acrylic paints, gel mediums, pastes, lava gel, air dry polymer clay pipes, tiny canvas full of watch parts and plastic parts and dried paint circles from the inside of my paint tubes. No pipe dreams for the art fair though; I enjoyed a great day full of polymer clay. Saturday was our one-day local art fair. I demonstrated polymer clay techniques from 9:00 A.M. until 2:30 P.M. My husband was put in charge of selling so I could do the demo. He also loaded the trailer, set up, got me lunch, tore down and unpacked when we got home. I couldn't have done it without him. I had fun, learned a lot, met some wonderful new customers and was thrilled to have returning customers who bought again. My table covers I made for the demo table and display table turned out great. I put eyelets in the demo table cover so my name banner could hang from eye hooks. I put a closure in the back so it would look neat and tidy. All in all everything worked out and it was a great day.

1 comment:

Lupe Meter said...

That is awesome, Marlene!! Your banner looks very professional! Glad you had a great day! I didn't get a chance to get out there...yard work!