Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Toys

I ordered blog cards (mini cards) from Moo (click HERE). LOVE them. A photo of my work on one side and blog info on the other. They were easy to do, fast delivery, great quality, fun and reasonable. Then, I treated myself to some of Crafti Staci's products (click HERE) for my camera and purse. She is great to work with. I wanted pockets that would fit on my new camera strap (click HERE) and Staci had no problems accommodating me. I had one made for my camera's remote control, my camera's lens cover and a pocket for business cards. The fourth one (bottom left) is for my purse and is so lightweight! I wanted the pockets to slide on the camera strap and open from the top, not the side. She made a new pattern for my request and whipped these up in nothing flat. They are so well made. Thank you Staci, I love them.

3 comments:

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

I love mini moos. They are the perfect size to slip inside a jewelry bag. Yours are so lovely.

Barbara said...

I love the minis as well, can think of so many uses for them!

Roberta Warshaw said...

I just got my business cards from them. I love the quality of the paper. Well worth the extra $$$. I went with a pre-designed card though since my work is always changing and I didn't want my cards to be out-dated as has happened in the past.