Monday, April 11, 2011

Cake, Coffee & Beads

The Bracelet Group's bracelets. Each of us incorporated the crystals from the Paris flea market into our bracelets in different ways. I served desserts and drinks and we each did show & tell for our bracelets.
It was really special and I was so glad to be a part of it.
Whatever I could think of to decorate with beads, I did. Beads everywhere.
I used up some vintage beads on the napkin rings. The 2" memory wire is perfect for napkin rings and little girl's bracelets.
I made two wreaths for our front doors with the vintage beads....and yes, I still have some left.
Bead soup, like chicken soup, is good for your soul. What else are you going to do with all those spilled beads?
These soaps from Anthropology smell sooooo good, but needed some beads of course!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh my, how I wish I had been there! This is a magical scene with creativity everywhere. I love the lighted centerpiece, and the group's bracelets are stunning! I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite.

Lupe Meter said...

Sounds like a fabulous time! Love your decorations and you beaded wreath is awesome!

bbdyevr said...

Thank you again for such a BEADYFUL afternoon!
Everything was so carefully thought out and decorated
I felt like I was on a Beading retreat & Spa.
Ooooooo!...Let's go!
All the delicious desserts, none with any calories, of course...and the table was absolutely gorgeous!
Could've stayed all day & evening, too!
Can't wait to have another one, but how to top your special event will take much effort & lots of thinking.
Thank you!
HUGS!
Deb