Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just in Time for the 4th!

This is the "Brush Vase" from the Reality Series by Harry Allen (an award winning interior and industrial designer). This is the CSN Stores' product I chose to review and, do I have to say it? I LOVE it. Specifically, it is from the Modern Accessories store (one of the 200 stores) I'm an artist, so how could I pass it up? Yes, it can hold my brushes, but it also is functional as a fresh flower vase. It comes with a form fitted glass insert! It is made of cold-cast resin which means it can be cleaned with water and a mild soap. It is really beautiful.
I purchased the above salt and pepper shakers because they make me laugh. The front and back ends are rubber (again, easy clean up). I truly enjoyed browsing through CSN's 200 stores and the tons of great products. Many have free shipping and I might add that my products were packaged securely and arrived in perfect condition. CSN Stores were a pleasure to do business with. The Brush Vase is getting some fresh flowers tomorrow and will grace my picnic table. I'm ready for some burgers and fries and apple pie. Bring on the fireworks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An eyecatching vase design which I'm sure will make for fun conversation on your picnic table. The dachshund salt and pepper shakers made me smile too, especially because we have owned mini-dachshunds for years. Happy holiday!