Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bead Journal May

Each monthly Bead Journal Project has been a joyous challenge for me. A creative assignment due by the end of the month.
I get to experiment and play and then have "show and tell". Then the realization of--but I will also be sharing emotions--hit. Oh jeez, how would that be-on the internet, yet?
And, what surprised me even more was viewing other Bead Journal Project members' work and being completely moved by their sharing.
Robin Atkins' April's Bead Journal Project really touched my soul. Her piece was on "Forgiveness" and it was beautiful. If you get a chance stop by her blog, Beadlust to take a look.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yes!!! It the BJP is quite a blessings, isn't it?! I love how you describe it: "a joyous challenge for me. A creative assignment due by the end of the month." Right on!!! Nice detail pictures of your May piece!!!

Robin A.