Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Beading Heart

Embellished free form peyote or sculptural peyote as some like to call it.
I used to do a lot of these necklaces back in Chicago before moving to Arizona. I hung them from pretty organza ribbons and they were embellished with lots of sparkles.

Every once in a while one would turn a corner and want to go in another direction. I actually remember when I made this one. I was going through a very sad time. I called it "My Mangled Heart-Hit by a Mac Truck and Dragged 20 miles".

5 comments:

Fabi said...

Fabulosos!! , Colores frescos!!

Miri Agassi said...

Beautiful. Artistic. One of my favorits.
Miri A.

Marlene Brady said...

Thank you. Comments sincerely touch my heart. Much thanks.

Rhonda said...

Why don't I remember these, was it after I moved? Great beading and you are so passionate when you create it shows!

Steve said...

Very colorful and attractive bead necklace. Great beading!!

Would like to share omericaorganic.com there stuff is also interesting. they are into handmade wood jewelry.