Monday, February 15, 2010

Candy, Flowers & TOOLS!

MY hand sculpted POLYMER CLAY CANDY! Best kind--no calories.
Candles, roses and.....................
tools for Valentine's Day! I'd rather open a gift wrapped box of doming tools than a gold bracelet! Sad, but true. Oh so true. Delightfully true.
No, not for cheese.......for polymer clay! Oh, and do I love it!
Bucket 'O Polymer Clay Tools.
Dan Cormier's polymer clay peeler.
Texturing tools (above). And, last, but not least the love of my life ordered me a vertical drill stand. I'm in heaven. Have I said that lately?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

COOL!!!!! I know how you mean. I love tools, too! My husband got me my propane torch for Mother's Day year before last. And I got that exact doming set recently for some other occasion. I LOVE it! I haven't made polymer stuff in it yet, but I can't wait to start trying! Oh, and I really like your candy!