Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowflakes Are Falling

This is another holiday pin I created using a skinner blend plug for the background, the snowflake cane from 2goodclaymates, a skinner blend single vein leaf, tiny balls and a tiny log rolled thin for the tree trunk and bow. My favorite Christmas Cardinal pin. It was made the same way as above except I textured the leaves by drawing lines on them with an Xacto knife.
A small dog tag pendant using a different cane for the tree but the snowflake cane for the background.
This is the cane from http://www.2goodclaymates.blogspot.com/ that I used.
You can see how detailed their instructions are which made it easy for me to follow.
The outlined canes will be perfect for for beads, quilt pins and pendants.
I used the bead roller to make some quick beads to see how they would look. I liked them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I am late on the comment, but just found yur blog...great trees ! Bet they made stunning gifts !