Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Stringing Along....

I wanted a "candy" necklace for the holidays and went through my collection of beads and found enough to make a cute and colorful piece. Love those lampworked cupcakes and candies!
Above is a bracelet I made to use up a lot of my "orphan" beads. Love it. In the below necklace, the focal bead was a special gift from someone I love very much and I wanted to incorporate it into an unusual design. I am very happy with the end result and treasure it.
Below is a vintage necklace I did not want to take apart, but it just wasn't "me". I found some resin turtles that I could easily drill and attach jump rings to and it is just what I had in mind.
I always have fun wearing it. Guess you couldn't help but feel good when you are wearing turtle jewelry.

No comments: