Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's Face It

Polymer clay faces, masks and abstracts. No molds or forms used. I sit and sculpt where ever. Even in the car while the hubby is driving. I just have to be careful to bring a cooler so my clay doesn't bake in the car. Arizona heat you know.

Various canes were used to define the features, etc.
I make 'em, bake 'em & box 'em. Boxes and boxes stored in my new studio cabinet.
I have my own sterling silver signature tag with my name on it. I usually attach it to the jewelry pieces I create, but used one as an earring below.




I have used these caned faces in shadow boxes as wall hangings. They all sold and I didn't take any pictures before they went. Now, of course, I wish I would have.

The next 6 photos are heads I've prepared for another copyrighted Fases Vaces series.




No comments: